“Kristina fills the room with her smile and makes those around her feel special”

kristina

@kristina.lorraine

#lakegenevaweddings  |  #chicagobrides

instalove

maria & patrick

categories:

WEDDINGS    ENGAGEMENTS    BOUDOIR

Chris & Allana ~ Lake Geneva Wedding Photographer ~ Angola, Indiana Wedding

We made it without rain!  This was something on my mind when I started looking at the forecast a week early…it was torture!  I mean, if you have an October wedding, you’re hoping for those beautiful fall colors in your pictures, and boy did we have them!

The day turned out absolutely beautiful!  You could tell how great the love these two have for one another…just look at the way he looks at her, and how they laugh with one another.  Seriously, these two were meant for each other.  Congratulations Chris and Allana!  I wish you two much love and happiness.  Enjoy…

Ceremony/Reception ~ Potawatomi Inn

Entertainment ~  Indiana Mobile Music

Floral ~ Shady Lawn by Colleen Lee

Cake ~ Hoosier Mama Catering

Join the Conversation

1. ashley

October 8th, 2013 at 1:35 pm

Absolutely love all of these beautiful pictures! The colors of fall were gorgeous.

2. Barb

October 8th, 2013 at 2:04 pm

It was an absolutely beautiful location for Allana and Chris to tie the knot. Love you guys so much!

3. Allana

October 8th, 2013 at 2:18 pm

I seriously could not be any more ecstatic about these pictures. There’s not a single one that I don’t love! You did amazing! Thank you do much for capturing these memories for us!

4. Courtney

October 8th, 2013 at 2:55 pm

Such beautiful pictures! I can’t even pick my favorite one!

5. Lorraine Wilson

October 8th, 2013 at 9:10 pm

How Beautiful…What memories. Bride and Groom are absolutely glowing, and the fall colors are spectacular…

6. Aunt Marmoosh

October 8th, 2013 at 10:18 pm

Love to both!!! Pictures and the two day celebration with friends and family couldn’t have gone better!!! Great times had by all!

7. Nancy

October 8th, 2013 at 11:25 pm

Amazing photographs. You captured the day perfectly!!!!

8. Debra MacKellar

October 9th, 2013 at 1:20 am

the pictures are very beautiful. photographer did an awesome job!!

9. Chris lowery

October 9th, 2013 at 10:26 am

Beautiful pictures

10. Gram and Pop

October 9th, 2013 at 9:53 pm

Beautiful pictures are made by beautiful people. Wedding was a great time! Best wishes for a happy life together forever, at least (53) Years like us!

Love you,
    Gram and Pop

11. Elizabeth Kozak

October 9th, 2013 at 11:02 pm

I remember when Allana told me that her and Chris were best friends and I told her how cute he was, she said yeah we aren’t dating because he knows once we do we know we’ll get married. That was 2007 and now they’re married!!!!! Allana looks gorgeous and so do all the pictures!